Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003
The information covered by this relate to the personal data that is processed by BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2, both those acquired directly through the site bcyachtingmonaco.mc that through direct contact via telephone, fax, email or otherwise.
At any time you can exercise the option to request the modification or deletion of personal data pursuant to art. 7 of the Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments
Method of treatment
The data may be processed either manually or using electronic systems, in any case fairly and with due confidentiality.
The systems are supplied with the appropriate security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data received from BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2 will be processed in order to
- offer a personalized service to customers
- submit the required information relating to the activities of BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2 and products currently available
- keep clients on new offers on products and services manage the financial and administrative relations.
The personal data you provide may be disclosed, for all the purposes specified above in this statement, also in charge of our companies in the commercial and / or administrative; within the limits of the law in order to comply with contractual obligations or purposes related to third parties in the following categories:
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system of the BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2 and telecommunications networks (including email);
- services company for the acquisition, recording and processing of data from documents, or supports supplied and created by customers themselves, with the object of massive operations related to payments, effects, checks and other securities;
- entities engaged in assistance to customers (eg. call center, help desk, etc.).
- firms or companies providing assistance and advice; Subjects that carry out inspection, auditing and certification activities carried out by the BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2 also in the interest of clients;
The subjects belonging to the above categories are the function of external data processing, or as acting independently as distinct holders of the data.
The end, specification that may apply to the exercise of the rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any further communication and diffusion will be with your express consent.
Rights Of Customer
In accordance with Art. 7 of the Code, in addition to the information provided in this statement, you have the right:
– To have confirmation, so intelligible and free, the existence or not of personal data with us;
– To obtain updating, rectification or integration of data or block / cancellation for violation of law or ceased conservation needs;
– To oppose the processing for legitimate reasons to the treatment or for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sale, market research or commercial communications.
The conferment of data is optional, failing that, the BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2, might find it impossible to supply the services, necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, accountancy and tax.
Navigation data on the website and Cookie
In order to improve the site’s usability and performance of advertising campaigns, we use the data of users’ browsing on the site (visits, traffic sources, page views, etc) collected through cookies. Cookies, which are small data files that are transferred via the Browser. The user has the option to set your browser to not accept cookies or can delete them at any time.
Holder of the treatment
The holder of the data processing is BC YACHTING MONACO SARL 2, Rue des Geraniums 98000, Monaco